Tuesday, July 3, 2007

21st Century Cyber-etiquette?

What do you do when an acquaintance that you can't stand sends you a Facebook friend request? (A real quote from this douche: "This guy I know who was exactly like me got into Bowdoin, because he was a skier, while I had to go to Colby, which is still an elite college." [obviously still jealous and bitter about it six years later -- Even Carlton Banks' dream school was Princeton; and even he wasn't nerdy and bourgeois enough to get all worked up over a place like Bowdoin.])

I'm not sure I'll be able to live with myself after announcing to all of my friends on Facebook that I'm actually "friends" with this dork. Yet, I suppose it's not a big deal, the guy hasn't done anything blatantly evil to me and it would be rude not to...*sigh*

No comments: